Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A rush of blood into the head

I am not sick anymore but I still feel scatterbrained. I got cofined in the house and was absent for two consecutive days due to unknown illness. I feel pain on the upper right quadrant on my stomach especially when I am walking or just making a teeny movement. My doctor from Mary Chiles Hospital told me that it was because of UTI. I had blood and urine tests and all the results were all outside the range of normal results. I took his prescribed medicine on time but I have observed that everytime I took those pills it only risen my fever and it never went down from 40 degrees. Eventhough I was under the weather, I still insists to go home in Mindoro. I am so sick and all I want is my Mom.

Supposedly the four of us, me and my three siblings, were scheduled to leave that saturday night but because I was spastic I decided to be left behind with Cherrish. I was awake that whole night, chilling. I even vomits all the medicines I took and it was really painful and the taste was so awful. I only took Biogesic to lower my fever and thank goodness it was really helpful and effective. At 5 A.M. we're on our way to the bus station.

Maybe that wasn't really my lucky day, all the seats were occupied. We asked the driver if he can help us find a seat where me and my sis can seat alongside each other because I am sick. Lucky if thats the right term, he found us one at the last seats on the last row of the bus. Imagine the pain I felt every time the bus went on humps. I laid on my sister's lap from the moment the bus leave Manila until its travel to Batangas pier and that's when I realized that the road from Manila to SLEX to Star Toll until it reach Batangas Pier were all really bumpy. I gave a loud 'sh#t, ang sakit!' all the time. Even on the Ro-Ro, we were so unlucky to get a bad spot. That was a bad day.

We got home at around 3 P.M. It was my Lola's grand birthday party. Everything were all set. All my cousins were there, all my lola's amigas were all there, the food, the wines, all were all set. So sad I slept and when I woke up they're about to end the party. I slept so long that I haven't got the chance to wish my Lola a happy birthday, it was her last week here in the Philippines because she's about to leave to America next week. When I got out of the house my cousins teased me, I was the only one who wore shorts on that occassion. They said to me ' uy, look parang napadaan lang,' if they only knew what was going on inside my stomach, if they only knew there's a war going on inside my stomach then they'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment