Thursday, June 3, 2010

No more waiting...in vain? So vain.



I am so darn tired of waiting. I am so tired of waiting for my time to wake up, for the time for me to go to work, for my lunch break, for my coffee break time, time for going home, time to eat, time for me to sleep and time for me to wait for you. I even have no time for myself. I don't even know what time to sleep 'coz I don't know what time you're going to appear? What time am I suppose to talk to you whenever you're here but busy because all your time counts and you doesn't have any time to waste any of your time. All this time all I ever did was to wait and wait and wait for you to lend me some of your time.

I am always here for you meant not to recognized all my efforts or for you to give me credits. I am here, on line, always 'Available' the whole day and even extend up to wee hours because I want to cheer you up. I know, like me, you're also tired after a days work. Like me, you're always lonely. You're also eager to go home because you miss your family so much. Like me, you also want someone to talk to, to give all the love that you need. I am always here, like a kind of person who will always and forever love you eventhough I am not your mother. I want to be the bestest girl you could ever have.

Honestly speaking, I am not that kind of person who easily surrender just because you never gave a glance on me. I'll never surrender just because you are there and I am here. As always, as usual, I'll be staying here waiting for your buzz. Maybe I am tired but i'll never say die. You can always count on me the way you count the days because few more sleeps and finally all those waiting will be paid. As what I've said before, I'll be the one to fetch you with arms wide open, with your path showered not with roses but with TLC as what we always joke about. And when that day comes, I'll make it sure to chain and lock you or even freeze the moment so you'll never get the chance to escape again or else naligo ka na ba? Until that time comes. Adios.

(Larawan mula sa www.google.com)

1 comment: